Creamy Chicken Skillet
- Thin Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, sliced
- Handful of sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, stems removed
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Add olive oil to a large skillet and saute chicken until fully cooked. Set aside.
- Add olive oil to skillet and saute the mushrooms until soft. Add the sundries tomatoes, heavy cream, salt, pepper, garlic powder and thyme. Bring to a simmer until the sauce starts to thicken. Add the chicken back to the skillet and heat for another minute. Serve immediately.