This recipe is great to bring to a party, it serves lots of people and is easy to make. It also can be served at room temperature so you don’t have to worry about chilling or heating up at someone else’s house – it’s no frills!
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 large tomato, chopped (or) a container of store bought pico de gallo
- 1 bunch chopped green onions
- 1 bag pre-shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans. Spread the mixture onto a large serving platter.
- Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl. Spread over the refried beans.
- Top the layers with salsa. Place a layer of tomato, green onions and lettuce over the salsa, and top with Cheddar cheese. Garnish with black olives.